DigitalBank Vault advantages Vs. Encrochat , Phantom Secure, Blackberry , Blackphone and other 'secure communication devices'
1. One-lifetime fee of $ 5000 USD, No annual subscription fees. 2. Encryption Keys generated by the user only
3. Encryption Keys never stored in the device used or anywhere else
4. Encryption Keys never exchanged with the communicating parties
5. "Air-Gapped" Offline Encryption System not connected to the Internet
6. No Servers involved at any given time, completely autonomous system
7. No registration of any kind - 100% anonymous
8. Unique, Personal, Dedicated Set of Encryption Algorithms for each individual client
9. Includes 20 Licenses to Install, that you can distribute to your network of contacts
10. Working on Android Smartphones and Windows PC
Contact us for additional information at firstname.lastname@example.org DigitalBank Vault® provides sophisticated Digital Anti Surveillance technologies: military-grade encryption devices for ultra-secure anonymous communication (voice calls & text messaging) with untraceable file transfers & storage solutions
DigitalBank Vault® takes this technology to the next level, by fully encrypting your data and mobile voice communication while providing the same great level of access as conventional smartphones and tablets.
This allows you to keep your communications secure and edit documents safely in the knowledge that they are protected from prying eyes.
With DigitalBank Vault ®, you can work on the go, as well as send and save confidential data securely and make your mobile communications secure as well.
Government organizations have come to realize that their employees aren’t always at their desks when they need to exchange classified or private information.
DigitalBank Vault® uses the highest grade encryption techniques to allow the user to voice, video, text messages, or send files with the highest confidence available today.
A reliable secure mobile network can expand beyond government usage.
Organizations within the private sector such as energy companies, financial services companies, medical and pharmaceutical companies— any industry that deals with sensitive data— rely on discrete networks to carry out their business.